B-106, Sector-2 NOIDA,
Delhi NCR, U.P. 201301, INDIA
Fax - +91-120-2444346
One of the leading companies providing services of depository connectivity, fixed deposit accounting, share accounting, mutual fund processing and many others, RCMC provides excellent career opportunities to all the eligible candidates. We provide career options for those who wish to prove their excellence in following fields along with benefiting the company with honest and diligent work:
- RTA activities
- E-filing support
- Depository related activities
- Company secretary
- Chartered accountant
- Share transfer agents
- Data management
- Records management
Selection of a candidate as an RCMC employee depends mainly on two factors, interview and qualifications. The interview is conducted only after our human resource management personnel are sure about the relevant qualification and experience of a candidate.
Some important skills required in a candidate
An RCMC employee is required to communicate with an investor / customer via phone or face-to-face conversation. Hence, interpersonal skills of the candidate are tested during the interview. Some other skills that are prerequisites for a candidate to become a RCMC employee are as follows:
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Have a flair for customer service.
- Must be a team player and must be able to accomplish individual tasks.
- Must have the ability to take initiative and accept challenges.
- Passion for customer service and quality.
- Steadfast integrity and commitment.
- Sense of responsibility & respect for colleagues.
As an RCMC employee, you will use your skills and implement your experience in the segment of transaction processing and investor related subjects. You will also be responsible in contributing towards the company’s road towards becoming the leader in the domain along with boosting your professional career.
Some of the advantages of becoming an RCMC employee include:
- Good opportunities for growth.
- Proper training.
- Employee’s participation in the improvement of RCMC’s business.
- Better tangible and intangible benefits.
- Combination of friendly, professional and motivational working environment.
- State-of-the-art facilities.
- Contemporary technology.
- Culture of knowledge creation and sharing.